Saturday, March 01, 2008

Flickr Update



Yup, I took that picture of what's basically a weed in the Auburn State Park here in California. My camera can be truly awesome at times.

I've really had no good excuse not to update over break. I just didn't. But now I've just updated my Flickr account with loads of pictures from my trip here so hopefully that makes up for something. I was tired of the first pictures on my Flickr account being of my not-so-impressive apartment.

A lot of the new pictures don't have descriptions, but they do have tags to say where they're from. For some odd reason they uploaded out of order though. If anyone knows more about Flickr than I do, I'd love to know what's up with that.

You can view the pictures here.

OR you can scroll down and click on the links called "My Flickr" on the left under links. Yeah, this post is partially just to remind you all I have a link to my Flickr account on my blog.

Friends of the Week: Stephen (Yes, I am a nerdfighter), Tim (Asian ladies), Brian (Pandora does indeed rock) , and Sarah (Asian ladies 2)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mag said...

Hey Cherie, are you on break now? We've got a couple more weeks to go. I hope the baby shows up right before break starts, so that Tim can help me around the house.

Anyways, thanks for the Indo Cafe pics. We also have an Indonesian restaurant here in Madison. Btw, Indocafe is a famous coffee brand back home :-)

Cherie said...

Hi Mag!

Yes, I'm on break but I go home tomorrow. :(

I'm glad you liked the pics and I hope the baby comes at the best time for you two. :)