Wednesday, March 02, 2011

March Madness! New Weekly Blogs.

Okay, I think that's a sports term, but it just sounded like a good title. Anyway, I said I would return in March, and though one day late, I still fully intend to. However, with my life having become significantly more full recently, I'm not sure the daily thing will work. I'm a little wary of weekly blogs as I could barely remember the daily ones. And because of the nature of my schedule changes, there really won't be one day that works for me every week. But I shall prevail! Or fail epically... Either way, I'm hoping it'll be fun to watch. I think I'll also have to drop my daily themes for now, but I may bring them back. We'll see. I'm going to have to play it fast and loose for a bit, but I'm not ready to break up with my blog quite yet. So if you're a loyal reader, watch this space! There should be weekly blogs from now on. Also feel free to pester/punish me as need be if I do stop posting with no notice at all.

No comments: