Friday, October 20, 2006

It's a Grey, Grey World...

Yes, I like to spell grey with an "e." Deal with it. At any rate when I look outside my window from my bed all I see is white-grey abyss. It's liked my entire house has been wrapped up in a giant somber cottonball.

On the upside, I've realized recently that I really love my job tutoring at the elementary school. I still don't want to be a teacher, but I think one of the reasons I enjoy tutoring is because for a few hours each week people look up to me and I can give them knowledge that's important to them as opposed to the general college standard of not knowing what the heck I'm doing half the time and never being sure if I have anything useful to add.

In other news, one of my mid-terms got pushed back to Monday so the pain's not over yet...

No comments: