Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Stupid Scam People Wasting My Time!!!

Here I will do a community service and say that if you received a postcard that looks like the one below and was postmarked from San Diego California, ignore it! :P You might already do so but if you're a conscientious person like me, you have to verify everything, so I'll save you the trouble. I wasn't stupid enough to call the number on the card, but I did call the REAL loan center just to be absolutely certain it was a scam. Which it is. So that's 20 minutes of my life wasted because some moron decided to rob people with student loans. It's not bad enough that we're in debt, you've decided to try to take the money we don't have! To whoever sent this to me, congratulations, you are officially scum.


Luckily they didn't get my money but my time is just as precious to me. So I would now really like these people to do my presentation that's due tomorrow which is ironically about finding a HELPFUL solution to the wealth divide... On second thought, nevermind; these people would only mess it up.

No comments: