Monday, June 18, 2007

Pop Quiz

I told Tim there would be a quiz on my blog, and then I realized what a good idea that was. If any of you take it and do well, I'll give you guys a more optimistic image. Otherwise you all fail by default. Can you really live with that?





1.) What is the name of Cherie's friend who writes a daily blog?


A.) Doris
B.) Moris
C.) Tortoise
D.) Boris

2.) Why does Cherie write? (Hint, you can copy and paste from somewhere on this blog.)

3.) What are Cherie's favorite video games?

A.) Grand Theft Auto and Barbie Groovy Games
B.) The Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess
C.) Cherie does not play video games because she lives in a small Amish community

4.) Who is Cherie's favorite classic writer?

A.) Jane Austen
B.) Charlotte "Brontosaurus" Brontë
C.) James "@#%" Joyce
(One of these answers will actually give you negative points)

5.) What movies should you have watched if you read Cherie's blog and had lots of free time and a fast internet connection?

A. Northanger Abbey and The Ruby in the Smoke
B. The Land Before Time 57 and Dracula 2000
C. None. You don't have to do what Cherie tells you. You're an independent, important person with--Mr. Tilney so hot...

6.) What is a samurai crab?

A. A crab that looks like a samurai
B. A samurai that looks like a crab
C. A grumpy samurai

7.) What is a Pika?

A. A small fuzzy endangered animal also known as a "whistling hare."
B. Pika, pika?
C. Pikachu

8.) Who did Cherie say got married?

A.) her friends Tim and Mag
B.) herself and Mr. Tilney

These next two are bonus questions that are not related to this blog.

9.) Which of these smells does Cherie not like?

A.) Roses
B.) Fresh baked cookies
C.) New car smell

10.) What classical composer is Cherie listening to as she writes this.

A.) Vivaldi
B.) Bach
C.) Macaroni

This last is a freebie.

Is Cherie just the vainest most-self centered person ever to write a quiz about herself?


Answer: Yes. And I enjoy every minute of it. Cornish pixies anyone?

4 comments:

Tim said...

I feel like half of the answers I could answer from dating you, half from the wording of the questions, and a few from general competence (I realize this adds to more than 100%--this is because there is some overlap)

1D
2It is the center of her soul and being
3B
4A
5A
6A
7A
8A
9C
10A
(Since the last is free, I'll leave it blank.)

Anonymous said...

these are so hard I can't stand the pressure. Aaaaaaaaaah!!

Your parinoid mom

Cherie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cherie said...

Tim, you've scored a 95%. I have to take of a few points for the 2nd question. The exact answer is:
***
"...it's the center of my being and try as I might to convince myself that I'm no good I inevitably end up crawling back to it in a pathetic attempt to give meaning to my otherwise inconsequential life."
***
as you can see under my picture. Your answer also assumes I have a soul which I don't recall ever mentioning...