Thursday, July 05, 2007

... ?



While walking through Roseville I happened to see this sign and could not help but chuckle. Yes, I am sure the warriors famed for their austere lifestyle will have a happy summer frolicking in the sun.

However, I was further amused to find that this was not the mascot of a High School, as I had originally assumed, or even a Middle School. No. This was an elementary school. Ah, yes, the little Spartans. I can see it now. Their little league soccer team only has three teammates, but they are undefeated! Sadly, by the end of the season, none of these noble warriors has survived... Rough game, little league soccer.

Then there's lunch time:

"I'm hungry!"

"No, food dulls the senses."

"WAH!"

"Insolence! Give me fifty push-ups at once!"

Yeah. Anyway, I'm sure that's exactly what it's like.

No comments: