Monday, August 24, 2009

Dream Journal #3



I dreamed that I took an airplane to France but on the way I was supposed to take care of this guy named Greg. But I got distracted by another man on the plane flirting with me (how well my subconscious knows me) and I lost track of Greg and we all thought he was kidnapped. I also lost my luggage. But I did get to see my French host mother in my dream and we spoke French. My sister was also with me and I asked her Greg's last name and she said it was Elizabeth.

If I were to interpret this dream, I'd say that Greg could be the anthropomorphic personification of a computer I gave the same name. And possibly I was speaking French since I sang in Chinese and I've always suspected my brain keeps all the foreign languages I learn in one place. I'd also love to go to France again with my sister and I miss my host mother who was an awesome lady. But the rest is a complete mystery to me.

No comments: