Sunday, August 23, 2009

Karaoke

Do I like punishment? I would seem so. Actually, I really do have that pathetic of a memory. But I also believe that variety is the spice of life. And I haven't done a YouTube video in quiet some time. So I decided to kill two birds with one stone and do Sarah's karaoke punishment. It's not less punishing than the pie. I just wanted to do something different. I've promised my sister that next time will be food again, but she's had enough pie for now.

I decided to sing Reflection from Mulan in Chinese so that there would at least be some educational merit to this endeavor. If nothing else, it'll teach anyone who does speak Chinese just how bad at it someone can be. For an actually good, professional, version of this song (incidentally sung by a girl with the same last name as me) click here.

To see me suffer, just click the video below:

No comments: