Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Beautiful Pixels



To most my friends it's no secret that I think Link from the The Ocarina of Time and The Twilight Princess is the world's most beautiful composition of pixels ever created. So I'm adding him to my list of beautiful people. I also wish Nintendo would take note that Ocarina and Twilight Princess were two of their top sellers and both featured hot Link instead of the horrible chibi Link. It's not just girls who prefer the realistic Link. I've talked to guys (well, at least one guy) who would far rather play the manly character pictured above instead of some embarrassingly cute monstrosity. So take note, Nintendo. Link should be the man that every woman wants (the fact that he's mute helps) and every man want to be (serious weapons and serious graphic).

No comments: