Thursday, May 06, 2010

The Knights of the Overwhelming Pile of Boxes



So, a friend of mine showed me the first episode of the web series, The Guild. Between cleaning, organizing, and moving boxes I have managed to watch all of the rest of the episodes currently in existence. I quite liked it and have to admit that I knew a girl like Tink once. Bladezz looks (and acts) a bit like a guy I used to know. And I've met parents who remind me a little too much of Clara. I'm also curious how they filmed the scenes with the kids in the cage because that seems like the type of thing you could get in trouble for actually doing...

I was also excited that my sister found our old computer (dubbed Greg because he used to make a greggreggreggreg... sound when we turned him on) and Greg still works! Ah, Windows 95. The memories.

1 comment:

Greg said...

I like your computer's name.