Monday, July 25, 2011

State Fair!

Yesterday I went to the State Fair and was pretty much out all day which is why I didn't blog. I've learned the California State Fair is huge! I'm afraid I didn't take many pictures, so I shall paint you a word picture. I saw a music exhibit with one of those big pianos you play by walking on it, giant animatronic bugs, rode on a very big slide, ate some dipping dots, saw some steampunk art, cowered in the face of enormous fluffy rabbits, and cooed at many adorable guinea pigs. It was hot but not oppressively so.

The last State Fair I can remember was in Ohio and I saw I giant butter cow. I'm afraid I'm going to have to pronounce California a failure on producing impressive butter livestock, so Ohio wins this round. But I still had a good time.

No comments: