Monday, July 11, 2011

Washington State Trip Pictures



A very difficult climbing wall in the Seattle Science Museum



At the base of a waterfall in the Quinault Rainforest



At the top of the Space Needle



Riding a stone camel in front of the Seattle Asian Art Museum



Impromtu RenFaire on the Train! Just kidding, actually, here's how I got the flower crown: Me (to a lady on the train making crowns of flowers) - "That's pretty"
Lady "Do you want one?"
Me "...Yes?"
Lady "Will you wear it?"
Me "Sure!"

3 comments:

paul said...

great camel photo

Cherie said...

Thanks for reading my blog, Paul! Out of curiosity, how did you find it, and what interested you about it? I'm used to only my friends reading it (and sometimes I think I even bore them :P), so I'm always interested to know what draws in the people I don't know.

Dejah said...

I miss you Cherie the First! I'm about to lose my intern Cherie the Second today as we're finishing the finding aid. You have very little in common but I still miss you. :)

Say hi to the red-bearded man-child!