Saturday, April 26, 2008

Back to Text

Hi all! I wish I could say I'd taken this picture, but this is NOT the case. This is Bodiam Castle in England and I've never been as far as Heathrow airport in that country. The reason for this picture is my news for the day which is that my little brothers have taken and interest in siege engines (constructed of cardboard) and other such middle-aged weapontry such as crossbows and swords (also constructed of cardboard with rubber bands for the crossbows). They even have something they call the "instant barracks" which I have no idea what that could do but it sounds cool and is, once again, also constructed of cardboard. So I've decided that they must be planning to lay siege to a castle.

This castle.

Why this castle? Why not?

And you could be wondering why I've not taken a picture of the far cooller siege engines. Well, this is because after the outpouring of praise (from Heather and my sister) I'd like to do another video blog and I wanted it to feature the siege engines, so I didn't want to ruin it all before the show.

The reason I've not yet made this video blog is because I've not been alone in the house again and, as we all know from my other video blog, this is a very important factor to me. But I might be willing to redefine my definition of alone later on once my sister gets here because people will probably just assume I'm talking to her if they hear me talking. However, I also prefer to wait for my little brothers to go to school to borrow their siege weapons. Otherwise they might think I'm planning a counter attack and seek to eliminate me...

As for a fact about me. I'm actually afraid to learn to drive. Aside from all the other factors against me I do not look forward to controlling a large metal object capable of smashing other large metal objects and even bursting into flame with me inside. I can't understand for the life of my why anyone looks forward to that. Of course, I never have such apprehensions when I'm in a car with a patently unsafe driver so this isn't necessarily the most logical fear. I'm pretty sure I can drive better than some people I've been in the car with without any formal training at all. Incidently, studying for my driver's test was something I forgot to mention in my video blog of things I could (should) be doing.

Friends of the Week: Heather (yay for vblogs!) and Dejah (I promise not to go Blair Witch on anyone).

Sister of the Week: Chrissy

Mom of the Week: Mom

No comments: