Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sisters

Not this kind of sister. I just couldn't resist the picture. But in today's exciting news my sister's here! And when she stops talking about computers with my dad we're going to do things! Hooray!

In other news I opened my 800 some page fifth draft of my novel in Open Office last night and it was 1023 pages! No, a little imp did not write 200 more pages while I was asleep. That's just how woefully inadequate the page is as a form of measurement.

And now for a completely unsurprising fact about myself that anyone who knows anything about me knows is that I love my sister and she's my best friend.

She just needs to finish with the computer so we can do something!

Friend of the Week:
Tim (Thanks for the new punishment! I almost feel bad about the unlikelihood that I'll actually have to do the punishments because they're both things that would probably, in at least a small way, be quite good for me. But I don't quite feel bad enough to do them regardless.)

No comments: