Friday, October 23, 2009

YouTube Saves Pies
Or rather, saves me from making pies. There was a clause in my original punishment rules that I could make a vlog instead of a text blog. Normally I post all vlogs here the same day I make them, but that's just a courtesy. Blogger was broken but it hadn't been broken all day, so I didn't see this as a justifiable excuse. As a result, below is my panic-stricken last-minute vlog.

But I would also like to say that I'd like to get things done today and unfortunately I've been slacking off a bit. I've been spending a lot of time with people, both volunteering and in social groups I joined. But I guess I've kinda used it as an excuse to avoid all the stuff I don't want to do. So, here's my To Do List for the day. When I tell other people my plans, I feel more beholden to them, even though you guys aren't likely to ask if I got it all done (but you're free to ask if you like).

To Do:

1.) Order transcripts
2.) Edit Novel (2 chapters)
3.) Study Driving Handbook (1 hour)
4.) Practice Interview Questions (1 hour)

Probably seems meager to all you productive people, and not everything I plan to do or will do is on the list, just the things I'm worried I'll just put off again if I don't write them down.

And now for a panicked last-minute movie:

No comments: