Friday, July 23, 2010

A Good Book

Today I finished reading I Shall Wear Midnight. I won't review it before the rest of you unfortunate souls have a chance to read it. Of course, be sure to read The Wee Free Men, A Hat Full of Sky, and Wintersmith first. I will say that it's an excellent book (of course, how could it not be?). I was relieved to read it because it's been a while since I've read a book of its quality. The type of book that reminds me why I love books. But more importantly the type of book that can rescue you from darkness and help you see the world in a different light. A good book is beyond precious because it's what makes you understand what precious is.

On a writing news note I've decided to reintegrate my Twitter into my blog because that's where I'm giving my writing updates. See the side-bar.

No comments: