Sunday, January 02, 2011

Photo Sunday

Since the camera somehow ate the photos I wanted I'm feeling pretty surly towards photography at the moment. Imagine, if you will, the perfect picture. Cherie in a state of perfect serenity and peace sitting on a rock in the middle of a zen-like koi pond.

Okay, so maybe they weren't the perfect pictures. I'm sure, if I had them, even know I'd be thinking that I don't look as good in the picture as I'd like. But I still want them! Gah! Anyway here are some other pictures for San Diego that the camera didn't eat.

All of the following picture were taken somewhere inside San Diego's Balboa Park of awesomeness full of museums and gardens and all manner of marvelous things.

Cherie the cave girl sits by the skeletons of her kills. This replica of a cro-magnon cave was in the Museum of Man.












Here's the view from a cafe we ate at.














Here's the koi pond in the Japanese garden.














And here's another view of the Japanese garden.

No comments: