Saturday, December 11, 2010

Links Saturday
Shaytards: YouTube Channel Review



This vlog is from back in August but it's a fun one. I didn't start at the beginning; I think I started watching somewhere around here.

Here's a link to the Shaytard Vlogs Channel.

As mentioned in my book review yesterday, I like watching sweet, quirky families go about their lives. It's so hard to be a cute, loving family without being obnoxiously so. But I think the well known YouTuber, Shay Carl and his family accomplish this. I'll admit I started by watching his vlogs, not his actual comedy sketches. I can't remember how or why, but I'm glad I did. I still primarily watch the vlogs. Rather than inciting annoyance or jealousy that we're not all as happy a family as them, they balance it with constant humor. In a world where people basically sign in blood to be exploited and act as dysfunctional as possible, I feel Shay's family are possibly the best reality show ever--actual reality that makes you feel better about the world.

No comments: