Monday, December 18, 2006

Cold, Flu, or Hypochondria?

Whatever I have it wasn't even possible for me to concentrate properly on a simple game of Candyland with my brothers. I'm pretty sure I'm not imagining the whole thing as my hypochondria usually doesn't make me feel like I've been run over by a truck. But I'm not sure about the severity of it. I figure it's either a bad cold or mild flu. Either way I hope it goes away soon and it isn't some brain-eating virus or I wasn't bitten by a black widow or rattle snake in my sleep (yup, that's the hypochondria kicking in.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get well soon

-Mystery dude

Anonymous said...

It is okay sweetie. I am sure you just have a bad cold. You will get better. I Hope it is soon.

Love you Mom

Cherie said...

Would mystery dude's initials be BB by any chance?

And thanks Mom! :)