Monday, December 04, 2006

Hi Brian! And To All Other Anonymous Posters...

I just wanted you to know that I guessed it might be you in the comments on the anaconda post. But I also thought it might be your sister. As one who shares her initials with her own sibling (my sister and I are both CML as well as my father), I recommend a more specific form of identification. Although, now that I know it's you, as long as Becky doesn't start signing the same way, I suppose it doesn't matter. Anyway, I'm always be happy when people read and comment on my blog so many thanks!

And a note to anyone wishing to post with their name in the title instead of having "anonymous says," click the "other" bubble in the box below the comment's field, and you'll be able to put in your name. Or letter initial, nickname, royal title, etc...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What if I signed it BB?

Good luck during finals week!

Cherie said...

I could still think it was Becky but I suppose you know that. What's your middle initial? Is it the same as Becky's?

Thanks. I've decided that if finals kill me, at least I won't have to do them anymore...