Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Thar Procrastinatin' Pirate!

Yar, yesterday was that finest of days where there be the speakin' of the pirate speak. Sadly what with one thing and the other I didn't get around to celebrating it... Nor did I hear any fine pirate speak. I only saw one guy dressed in proper uniform and failed to extend an "ahoy!" to him. But Becky was kind enough to wish me a fine day and such was a bonny gesture. The barnacles of guilt do gnaw at my soul. On a random note to Becky, I will get those Renaissance maze pictures to you soon. I should have already since I downloaded them quite a while ago, but I think I must have gotten distracted by a shiny object or something. As any true pirate would...

I fear I'm not really all that good at Pirate talk to be honest, though. And yesterday I went to bed around 9:30 because I've been sick for quite a few days now and my normal four hours of sleep just haven't been cuttin' it as far as recuperation goes. Luckily I'm feeling much better now for all that sleep, but it isn 't something I can do all the time unfortunately. I shouldn't have done it last night as I will now have to work a lot harder today but oh well...

No comments: