Sunday, August 19, 2007

Funny Deathly Hallows FanArt

The Deathstick-spoiler?- by ~TardleyTuna on deviantART


I think everyone who reads my blog has finished reading it by now but I hope no one thinks that spoiled it. I don't really consider that a spoiler though, just funnier if you've read the book. The following pic is a definite spoiler though, so if you happened to have wandered into this blog for the first time and you haven't read Deathly Hallows, then don't click the link below.

A certain character convincing Death that he's not dead...
(Click the picture if it's too small to read.)

* * *

Also my sister finally saw Stardust and she loved it! She seemed to think I should have been more effusive in convincing her to see it. I told her I haven't been trying to single-handedly advertise the movie for nothing, but I'm glad she loved it too. :)

No comments: