Saturday, August 11, 2007

New Friend of the Week and a Few Forgotten...

This Week's friend is Sarah! Thank you for commenting Sarah! You can read her thoughts of my Deathly Hallows review in the comments.

Also, this reminded me that I forgot to acknowledge a few previous friends. They've all commented before, but I appreciate repeat commenters just as much as new ones so shout outs here to:

Becky and Brian: For their thoughtful comments on my Order of the Phoenix review and for wishing me a happy birthday!

I should also note here that Heather and Laura wished me a happy birthday as well. It just was by email instead. So thanks to them for that! :) But if they want colorful names they'll have to comment on something in my blog...

Tim: For telling me when he and Mag finished Deathly Hallows.

My sister Chrissy probably deserves a mention too because I twist her arm into reading most the stuff here and she's quite genial about that. Love you Chrissy!

A hearty thanks to all who read this as well, but remember, you cannot be honored unless I know you're reading!

No comments: