Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Fangmei!



It's my step-mom's birthday today. I made her a card with a Chinese phoenix which was an inferior replica of the print which I did not draw above. Sorry, I forgot to take a picture of the card itself, and it'd be too awkward to ask for it back to do that now. Anyway she thought it was a peacock. Still, I don't believe in contradicting the birthday girl, and she's happy with it, which is all that really matters.

She puts up with a lot, my step-mom. Part of it coming from me sneaking around the house at night in search for snacks when she's already provided me with plenty of healthy meals. This might not be so bad if I weren't so bad at sneaking. But I'm horribly clumsy and generally end up making several loud sounds at like 1am. Yes. It is Cherie that goes bump in the night.

* * *

What's this? Click it to find out! It may or may not be my Stardust review... Speaking of Stardust when I looked at Rotten Tomatoes recently (it's changed by now) the critic opinion had gone up 1% whereas the user opinion went down 1%. So critics got 1% smarter whereas people in general got 1% stupider. And the universe remains balanced.

But now that it's changed the user opinion is back at 88% and the universe has tipped slightly back in favor of people in general.

No comments: