Thursday, March 25, 2010

Fake Pockets!

So I got new pants (pictured here with me playing the role of the lovely pants model). I like the pants but I have one major gripe: the pockets are fake! That's right. That stitching you see is just decoration! The zipper stitching is also fake, but that doesn't bother me nearly as much because the pants fit fine without it. But why do they always deprive girls of pockets? Even worse I had the same size, same brand, and cut of pants to try on. The only difference was that one pair was black. The black pair was too big. WHAT? I checked the size in the pants and they were supposed to be the same size as the blue pair. But the blue pair fit and the black was too big.

This is why I hate shopping.

1 comment:

Deja said...

I hear that! I would also like to petition for pockets to be big enough to put your entire hand in them. I have small hands but I've had some tiny pockets that weren't much better than decoration.