Tuesday, March 02, 2010

It Hurts to Laugh



But I would have at this picture if it didn't. I had one wisdom tooth taken out today. Not as bad as most people, I know. But it was wedged in the bone pretty good, and since I'm not a fan of narcotics, I can still feel a dull pain through the mild over the counter pain killer I took. But both my sister and a good friend of mine skipped ANY pain medication at all after their operations, so I just feel like a big wimp.

The hardest part is going to be not talking. I can talk, but it hurts to talk too much and any of my friends will know how much I love to talk.

The second hardest part is going to be the soft food diet.

Put at least it's finally done and that pesky thing is out. It was the doctor's recommendation that I leave the others unless there's a problem, and I'm totally fine with that. My mother has three wisdom teeth still in that never gave her any trouble so I'm hoping for the same.

No comments: