Friday, March 05, 2010

My First Novel Rejection!



To convince people I really mean it when I say I'm happy to get rejections, I've included this picture. I am actually really psyched. I've been rejected by a few magazines before but never by a real live agent for a completed novel. This is awesome! I'm feel like I'm playing in the big leagues now even if I'm indefinitely on the bench. Did it sting a little to get a rejection less than 11 hours after sending the query? Sure. Am I going to let that stop me? Absolutely not! At this point I can't even stop because I already sent out a total of six queries. That was one, but there are still five pending and I still intend to send out many more to come. Yay for forward momentum! The rejection was even pretty upbeat for a form letter.

No comments: