Friday, August 06, 2010

I Spy...

...A new book by Piers Anthony. Looked interesting but also a bit more epic than I feel like reading right now. And possibly ever. Not much for epic. When I looked it up it also appears to be part of a series I've never read so I'd have to read the first one anyway. But I'm just impressed he's still writing.

...A car parked too close to the train tracks so my train was delayed.

...A wedding photo where no one was smiling.

I Taste...

...A seafood Subway sandwich where the seafood tasted off. But I'm such a wimp about these things. I think a normal person would have complained but I feel like I don't know if I just have a funny taste in my mouth, so I just didn't eat it.

...A cantaloupe green tea. The first I've had with no milk and it was delicious! Yay for non-diary!

No comments: