Sunday, August 15, 2010

Practicing Interview Questions

I've spent the past several hours practicing interview questions. Not exactly my idea of fun. Earlier today set up my online account for my health insurance and filled out a survey about my recent doctor's visit. I wish I could have commented on the effectiveness of the survey. I would have liked to be more specific. Like I didn't feel I was qualified to rate my doctor's overall skill, especially after only one visit. I also REALLY hate their phone tree. But once you get a hold of a person they're perfectly nice and helpful. Also, in the doctor's office they gave me a sheet to fill out where they asked how much calcium I consume. Gee, let me check my personal nutrition log... Yeah, oddly, it seems I didn't take note of that.

No comments: