Saturday, May 10, 2008

Alanna the First Adventure: 1st Vlog Book Review



This is not the book I mentioned yesterday but rather the first in the series and I actually made this video a while ago

Tell me what you guys think. Do you prefer the book reviews I write or the book reviews I speak? I could probably do a better spoken book review. (Sigh...I had to mention nakedness). But I don't know what you guys will think so let me know.

Here's the comment I wrote in the YouTube box in case you're not the type to read YouTube boxes:

If you are like my sister and misunderstand my initial comment about nakedness do not simply stop in disgust but continue until I explain (or if you're really sick of listening I explain what I meant at 3:16)

And if you don't even want to listen to that then I'll clarify here. When I say I like nakedness, I am referring to boys in the book who are of adult age. I didn't add this with the Prince swimming but he is also older.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) Your hair is SO WILD!!! I love it :D
This should be titled "Cherie's Pedophile Defense". I somehow knew your sister was going to think that from the previous comments of the leading lady being 10-13 in the entire book. LOL.
I'm going to get a camera one of these days. Yours are so well done!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cherie said...

Well, the point is that it's NOT a pedophile defense, my defense being that I like adult men unclothed and NO ONE else, but I'm glad you liked it. :)