Thursday, May 15, 2008

Final Two Song of the Lioness Book Reviews

A review on the last two books of the Song of the Lioness Quartet (The Woman Who Rides Like a Man and Lioness Rampant) by Tamora Pierce. It's also no spoilers for these two books but I do make a very vague reference to something in the second book that I was too lazy to edit out, so if you'd rather not know something vague about Alanna's romantic interactions in the second book, (and I don't say who with) then I guess you'll have to skip this vid. But there are no spoilers for the books I actually talk about.

And there WILL be another video WITH spoilers like I did last time. I actually made it today but haven't had time to edit (and I know some of you are thinking "Cherie, you edit these? Why aren't they better?" That's because I'm not good at editing and it generally just consists of chopping bits off but still takes me longer than simply writing a book review so honestly if you guys don't like these please tell me because it's an awful lot of time to spend on something if no one likes it.)

No comments: