Thursday, May 08, 2008

Back to the Rice Paddies?



It cracks me up that my Dad seriously has one of these hats so I took some Asian "American Gothic" sort of pictures with it. I know I'm not actually in an American gothic pose but I'm just thinking of the whole not smiling thing. Right now though I'm at my sister's house. I just arrived last night and my trip wasn't too bad as these things generally go although I'll probably never understand why I need to get to Sacramento via Las Vegas.... Ah, planes today. Also on the train to the airport a man read the baseball cap I was wearing and noticed it said US Olympic team and asked if that was me. I admitted that it most certainly was not but it's nice to know that my lazy self could maskerade as an Olympic athelete.

I made another vlog today but I'm not sure if I'll be able to get it up today as it will probably take some editing.

Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments: