Monday, May 05, 2008

Happy Birthday Hank Green!



(completely random cute picture that I did not create)

It's only 1:43 PM so I haven't actually done much today. I woke up early for me which was like 11:40 AM but I haven't really accomplished much. However, I was correct in my theory that my video response would get the most views. It's had 58 views so far which is far more than the others so clearly video responses are the way to YouTube fame.

I also got my first YouTube comment and it's not from anyone I know. It was also fairly coherent as YouTube comments go. Hooray for NicoleH92Lee!

Then I also got my first questionable comment as well. It was not nearly as questionable as really high profile YouTubers get so clearly I'm not famous enough yet.

It was, simply: "nice rack." Which, while an accurate observation, I am indeed well endowed in the mammary gland department, this is not a compliment that I would recommend to get in my good graces. This can be your fact of the day about me.

BREAKING NEWS!

I just saw this on the vlogbrothers:



This means that I forgot Hank's Birthday too! And I've been trying to make a birthday video all day but it has truly been an epic into the lands of video editing. I will post it here when it's finally edited and uploaded.

No comments: