Monday, May 19, 2008

Prince Caspian Reviews

Here's the no spoilers one:



And here's the WITH spoilers one:



And no one's voted for a punishment yet! I didn't post, people. I need to be punished. You can pick your own, one, two, or all of the punishments just vote and I'll do it!

I'll summarize the punishments here for those who don't remember: one requires me to go somewhere I've never been, another requires me to interview a person I don't know well, another requires me to invite someone to spend time with me, my sister's is to read a chapter of Godel, Esher, Bach, and the last requires me to eat a spoonful of relish.

If no one votes before the end of vacation, I'll just do my sister's. Remember, you can vote for all of them but you have to provide another for me to do if you vote before the end of vacation.

No comments: