Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Expeditions?




In Cherie news, yesterday I got a fortune cookie that said: "Soon you will be sitting on top of the world" which is strange because I wasn't planning any expeditions to the North Pole.

I've also noticed that my spoilers version of my Prince Caspian review has been viewed more times than the non-spoilers one which I find both surprising and a little disappointing since I spent more time editing the non-spoilers one assuming that more people would watch that one instead.

Fact of the Day: I like to read the manga Death Note but feel no affection for any of the characters.

Hmm, I was also reading back and I did say I was committed to doing all the punishments should I fail to post so I'll guess I'll just do that and have done with rather than waiting for you guys to vote. Of course, I never said how long it would take me, and some I think might be better for my to do in Ann Arbor so I'll let you know as I get them done.

Friend of the Week: Becky

No comments: