Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Diary Tuesday
The Reluctant Organizer and Mangy Grass

I don't particularly like planning, but I also don't really like to expect others to plan for me, so I end up planning a lot of things. Not anyone's fault, really. My personality just won't allow for things to happen spontaneously if I can plan them. Right now I'm trying to organize a Halloween party. We'll see if it actually works out or not. Ideally I'd like everyone to be able to come, but I don't think that's going to be possible.

In more emotional news, I was talking with a friend of mine about whether it's better to have a crush on someone you can't have, or not to have crushes at all. I concluded that whichever predicament you found yourself in would probably seem worse than the other--in the way that the grass is always greener on the other side. Unfortunately, in this case, I think anyone's willing to acknowledge that the grass is pretty mangy on both sides.

No comments: