Sunday, October 10, 2010

Photo Sunday
He Works Hard For the Money...



...And they never treat him right. My sister and I were riding our bicycles yesterday and I saw what I first thought was one of those people paid to wave signs for businesses rather unenthusiastically waving a sign. But when I got closer, I noticed the sign was tied to the guy's shirt and that the guy wasn't a guy at all but rather a fashion mannequin electronically rigged to wave a sign. Even though it was a mannequin, the lackluster movement and lack of joy on its face made for a far more depressing scene than when I see real people doing this job. And that's saying something. I just had a feeling that if the mannequin was a real person, he'd be walking in front of a bus.

But, even more terrifying, the end is neigh! No longer should people complain about illegal immigrants. Not it's mannequins stealing our menial jobs!

No comments: