Sunday, October 17, 2010

Photo Sunday
Renaissance Faire




For the first time I both lived close enough to a RenFaire to get there myself, and I was able to make myself a costume. Huzzah! I was proud that I already owned everything for the costume except the bodice, which I bought at this RenFaire. I had so much fun!



I met many fine ladies.



...And gentlemen



I got to see the queen enact child labor.



Nothing more touching than the sight of a boy and his dinner.



I saw my favorite board game at RenFaire, Dread Pirate! And, yes, I am so nerdy that I had more than one picture taken of myself and my favorite board game. We played it today when I went to RenFaire the second time, but I was so excited about my amazing victory. Take that ye scallywags! That I forgot to take pictures. Disappointed arr....



Preparing for the joust. I only took video of the actual joust.



A proper lady always rides sidesaddle.



I have no idea why I'm making this face.



...Or this one.



Nobody knows the trouble I've seen, nobody knows my sorrow...

No comments: