Thursday, October 28, 2010

Wildcard Thursday
Diary
Forgetful, Pirates, and Hats

Argh! What is it with this week? I keep forgetting to post. Possibly because I've been cleaning my room all day. But usually my forgetfulness is spaced out a little. I'm worrierd, though, that aside from posting, it has also seen the demise of another hat. I don't think I've ever had a favorite hat I didn't lose. I had a hat from a city in France that I lost, a hat from San Diego that I lost, and my Denison hat that I lost. It's so frustrating! Right now I can't even remember when I last had my current favorite hat which has a Camp Half-Blood Patch. Sigh... I was hoping I'd find it when I cleaned my room, but I still don't see it.

On the upside, I got Dread Pirate in the mail today. The best board game ever! Now I just need people to play with me.

EDIT: Found my hat. It survives another day. I don't know why but I get very attached to certain hats, a little like an Indiana Jones complex. But unlike Indiana, I'm not nearly as good at hanging onto them, nor is it nearly as epic when I lose them.

No comments: