Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Diary Tuesday (on Wednesday!)
Go and Punishment

So I've been pretty tired for all the job apps I've been doing but I was very pleased when I remembered I lived near a UPS since sometimes I just don't feel like going to the post office. I wish more library applications could be emailed.

Anyway, I forgot to post on time because I've been playing Go against the computer non-stop because I've also got two human opponents and I want to impress them with my amazing Go skills and make them respect the power of my Chinese blood rather than laughing as their chess champion selves crush me into the dust. Oh, yeah, did I mention they're chess champions? But they've never played Go so that's an advantage. Right? Right?! Sigh... But one was afraid to play against me. So for one brief shining moment I made him afraid. I'll always have that.

Argh! And now I owe my sister another treat!

Sigh...

No comments: