Sunday, August 20, 2006

Han Solo Vs. Aragorn

IMDB had this poll and called it a "showdown" but then after I voted I realized they might have just meant which character I like best. Or which I'm more interested in romantically? In any case, I thought they meant who would win in a fight, which is a no-brainer--Han Solo. Because Han would inevitably cheat and Aragorn's far too noble for that. Plus, blaster vs. sword? So I voted for Han. But if the question was who I'm more romantically interested in that would be Aragorn for the same reason he'd lose in a fight. Though I'm more of a Legolas girl myself, I'm more than happy to "settle" for Aragorn if it's between him and Han. However, if they're talking about who's the best character then I'd have to say Han again because Aragorn's just far too serious.

So that's two out of three for Han and I've proved that it's not just because I'm a Star Wars fan but rather that I have logical reasons.

No comments: