Sunday, August 06, 2006

Zelda, Toilets, and Soul Mates, Oh my...

Probably the biggest discovery I made today is this trailer for a Legend of Zelda fan film. It's a movie clearly made on limited resources, but I'm very impressed with what they've done all the same. Having made only a 2 minute film with a a friend of mine, I know how much hard work goes into movie making, and I have a high admiration for anyone who would make a feature length film with no promise of monetary compensation. Besides, it is my hope that the story and acting are decent.

http://www.zeldarevolution.net/Files/zeldatrailer.mov


I also did some fencing today which is an aspect of my life I like to brag about. I'm not sporty, but I find fencing interesting enough to go through physical exertion for it. I don't want to compete because I'm sure I'd never live down the shame of being beaten by some ten year old prodigy. However, I have a great respect for anyone willing to take such a blow to their ego. As for me, I'm simply happy to hold a sword and fence with someone who's willing to have fun and not by making fun of how bad I am.

A brief update on my toilet's identiy crisis. There is, in fact, another word written on it. "Mansfield." Though it still says "Church" as well.

I was also informed by a friend of mine that she has met my soul mate and she gave me his email address. As this is not something one gets told everyday I figured it couldn't hurt to look into it, so I have sent an email to a boy I have never met. More on this if I find out anything more myself.

No comments: