Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Yay Mag!

Tim did finally show up last night with his charming fiancee Mag and we had a rather late dinner and a fun tour of Denison and Granville today, during which Mag took many wonderful pictures of my college campus and I took some pictures of a "Put Your Cardboard Here" sign.

Very few women would be okay with the fact that Tim is still friends with his ex-girlfriend, so I am very lucky that he is marrying Mag. Plus I feel I get another excellent friend in the bargain. I also know, that as the ex-girlfriend, very few people would believe just how happy about this I am. But luckily those people won't likely be reading this blog at any rate. Besides, anyone who could dislike Mag would have to have a heart of ice, that girl is just too sweet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cherie,

Thanks so much for hosting us in Denison. I'm so glad you're still Tim's friend. I'm really lucky to be engaged to a guy who has a friend like you.

Hopefully my French has improved the next time I see you ^ ^

Take care,
Mag