Thursday, August 03, 2006

Okay...

So I won't likely update very much. Originally this wasn't even meant to be a serious blog as is evidenced by the previous posts. But I've thought a webpage might have its uses. Though I can't think of what at the moment. Anyway, I think I'll write down what I did today. Even though I highly doubt anyone is reading, the slight chance that someone will may motivate me into useful activity through shame at admitting I'm so lazy.

Anyway, today I bought groceries (despite already having done so on Tuesday.) Nearly got blown over by crazy high winds.

Got to hear: My roommate's phone ringing repeatedly. The band camp practicing at my university.

Ate. Stared at my computer. Checked my email. Looked at Mugglenet and the Leaky Cauldron far too many times. Found out how to change my blog's template and add my profile and pic. Felt unreasonably proud. Still trying to figure out how to add links.

Things I SHOULD have done today and have four or five hours left to do:

Write in my novel
Edit one of my completed novels
Research....

Things I would have liked to have done today:

Watched a movie. Though, actually, more accurately I would have liked to have wanted to watch a movie. As it is I can never convince myself it's worth the time I would otherwise waste.

No comments: