Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Attack of the Lego Pirates!



It's no secret I'm a proud sister of two little brothers. And what better way to do a blog post today than to mooch of their content until I finally make another video? So here is the incredible Lego epic created by my brother, Curtis. He also made another video which amused me. It's pirates dancing to the song Peanut Butter Jelly Time. It gets pretty repetitive after the first 15 seconds, but if you're interested, here's his YouTube Channel.

Also, videos count as pictures, so I don't need another picture for this post.

2 comments:

Deja said...

Inspiring! I have so many of those Legos now in storage and I can't play until I get everything out of my house. :(

Tim said...

I thought your brothers were like two or something... don't tell me they've gotten older in the past 7 years....

PS Angie just graduated from high school.