Monday, June 08, 2009

Waiting...




Today's picture is a cart full of Harry Potter 7 books that wouldn't fit on the shelf! I took this pic before I left the library. I have a theory that we got an overload because so many of the people who wanted to read Harry Potter 7, bought Harry Potter 7. Not that I'm saying we shouldn't have bought it or that we didn't need it for quite some time. I just find it fun to theorize on the economics of book circulation in libraries. Twilight, for instance, still had lots of holds on it when I left. True some of the renewed popularity was due to the movie but I also think it's because not as many people are as willing to buy Twilight before they've read it, whereas Harry Potter is more of a given.

Anyway, I'm waiting for the moving truck today. Then I'm going to unload all my stuff. I just wish I knew when of if I'll be doing that again before the year's out. I've been wanting to make more videos for the people who do like them but I haven't had the chance yet. I've also been making a lot of reviews because I've been meaning to for a long time and have a backlog, but also because I don't remember how to use the alternative movie making software that allows me to edit things I've made on my normal camera. But maybe I'll get around to tinkering with it.

1 comment:

Deja said...

Yeah, I'm still waiting (2nd person on HOLD) for Twilight on CD. Not sure when I'll get it either. Hope it worth waiting for!