Sunday, September 27, 2009

Most Disturbing Product Award



Okay, so this commercial seems to want to get rid of the "parentheses" that form on your face when you smile. The funny thing is, other than the misleading product name, they never come right out and say that these wrinkles makes you look old (as opposed to human). Probably because they can't. I have these dreaded "parentheses," and I'm 24. Though, I suppose in the world of people willing to inject stuff into their face, 24 might be considered old.

But what about this girl?



or this one?



Oh, no! Parentheses! They must need to inject stuff into their faces, stat!

1 comment:

Sarah Renee said...

I always think the same thing when I see that commercial! What the heck is wrong with parentheses? I think they make people look happy...