Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Picnic or Pique nique



I'm going to a picnic today for a French conversation club I joined, and I might get back late, so I just thought I'd post now. As far as news about me goes, I'm doing well. I'm getting out and meeting local people as well as making some progress on the job front. People may notice I talk plenty about my opinions but very little about my actual life. This is generally because I also have a lot of opinions about people and things in my actual life but try to avoid gossiping. But as many of my friends may already know, if you're ever curious, I'm perfectly happy to talk about how I'm feeling personally with friends. But as much as I prefer blogging to a standard journal, I still don't always want to post everything on a public forum.

2 comments:

Deja said...

Good to hear you're making progress on the job front. There's a Youth Services job open at AADL and I immediately thought of you. Miss you much!

Cherie said...

Thanks, Dejah. I was thinking of applying to the AADL. Is the umich account still your email, by the way?