Sunday, September 19, 2010

Photo Sunday
Denison

I looked back and I don't believe I ever posted pictures of the last time I visited my beloved undergraduate university. So here they are.



This is Gilpatrick House, formerly the Honor's House and I was sad to hear that it's not anymore. I spent a very happy semester here.



Nope, this isn't a postcard. The Denison campus is just that awesome that it's hard to take a bad picture.



The all girls dorm. Seriously. What? Why are you laughing?



My friend and fellow alum and Gilpatrick buddy Becky--clearly very creeped out by the face carved on the administration building.



Her brother Brian getting cozy with the face and I think that's the first time I noticed he was wearing a Denison shirt that day!



The grave of my favorite English professor and one of the people who made Denison great. He now rests there eternally.

No comments: